Sunday, June 29, 2014

Incoming: Texas


Amanda's parcel kicked off a series of delightful mail that arrived this past week, and I've decided that she is officially my happy mail fairy!


Can we take a moment to admire her incredible mail art skills? I actually debated whether I should open it up because I didn't want to ruin all that pretty washi tape! If you browse through her 
Instagram, you'll notice that she has an amazingly unique collection of stamps. She also weighs all her outgoing mail by herself and plugs it into the USPS calculator to figure out how much postage she needs. This woman is a mail Goddess!


Everything was perfectly bundled between pages from an old dictionary, which I thought was particularly clever!

The first (pink gradient!!) envelope contained a beautiful Polaroid card, pretty paper, and striking printable gems that she glued onto colored cardstock.

In the second envelope was another card with eye-catching typography, pretty hand-punched hearts (the glitter ones are to die for!), and more charming paper goods. 


Packing various things neatly in an envelope is something that I often find difficult, so Amanda's idea of tucking goodies in cards is particularly inspiring. See what I mean about her being a mail Goddess?! You can just tell that she's thought everything through. (Also, how cute is that "take flight" badge?!)



I've recently dived into journaling, so all these paper goods will definitely come in handy. She also included a fun list of her favorite colors, cuisine, beverage, music, and season, as well as a sweet note in such pretty handwriting!

Amanda, thank you so much for your beautiful mail! It was truly a pleasure opening each of the lovely envelopes and finding one surprise after another. You have been so generous with your parcel, and your creativity absolutely blows me away. I am so glad to have had the opportunity to exchange parcels with you!!


P.S. To see what I sent Amanda, click here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment